Concrete Built Homes in Turtle Creek Give Unparalleled Strength for Safety & Savings
The construction method used for all Turtle Creek new homes combines reinforced steel, poured concrete and polystyrene to produce buildings capable of withstanding Category 5 hurricane winds.
The roof has an engineered truss system that can withstand 155MPH winds. Higher wind resistance results in lower monthly insurance costs.
BUILDING SAFE, ENERGY EFFICIENT HOMES from Concrete Building Concepts
All Turtle Creek Concrete Homes…
- Come standard with impact glass windows.
- Meet or exceed all local, state, national and international building codes.
- Are built to last over 100 years.
Virtually no exterior maintenance is required in Turtle Creek Homes, saving homeowners money every month. Because of how they’re finished, Turtle Creek new homes don’t need exterior painting.
Green construction techniques
- Less waste and impact on site.
- 20% of construction material used is recycled.
- Concrete, steel, insulation, electrical conduit, window and door bucks are all included in pre-poured concrete walls.