- Rigid polystyrene insulation increases energy efficiency.
- Low heat transfer rate of concrete keeps temperatures even throughout the home.
- All homes are constructed to meet the requirements for Coast Electric’s Comfort Advantage Plus New Home Program.
Health & Comfort
- Virtually termite-free.
- Prevents mold and mildew.
- No pollutants which can lead to allergic reaction, headaches or upper respiratory disease.
- Eliminates excessive air leaks, vapor permeation and pest infestation.
- Highly absorbent materials form a natural sound barrier, creating quieter environment. (85% quieter than interiors resulting from wood frame construction)
Save on Home Insurance
Because of how they’re built, Turtle Creek new concrete homes proudly offer home owners a MS semi wind resistive rating which means your monthly insurance costs could be as low as $80!